Monday 29 January 2018

A New Start (once again)

From a Users point of view, this platform really suited me, I easily found content creators that I connected to and enjoyed the video's they produced. It really is a shame the website closed down.

So once again my Blog gets a reboot, out with the old and in with the new :-)



In some ways things have resurfaced, once again I'm interested in Aardwolf, but not as intensive as before, maybe 3 times a week there and no scripting (apart from minor tweaks because things must've changed drastically since I've last visited there)

I'm really excited about this new Sony FDR-X3000 Action camera, it makes a great companion to my Sony HDR-CX405 Handycam, they both produce 1080p50fps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

USO Fresh Ride Eastbourne

Another enjoyable ride, I'm well used to going down this route. There are some places where the road doesn't allow a car and a cyc...