Friday 8 June 2018

Creating 12sec TimeLapse Videos.


I'm going to start making 12sec TimeLapse video's. They are pretty easy to make/create and the results can be stunning if you get the timing right. As demonstrated in this clip, the moving clouds was ideal.

This is a re-upload that was taken down with a lot other videos when I decided to stop blogging. But I've had a change of heart and once again I've found blogging to be fun.

Creative Commons Licence
Attribution-ShareAlike
Basically as shown in the image

So yes you can download this and use it in your own projects, here's the link to get a better quality 12 sec 1080p50fps video instead of using YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

USO Fresh Ride Eastbourne

Another enjoyable ride, I'm well used to going down this route. There are some places where the road doesn't allow a car and a cyc...