Sunday 5 August 2018

Basics to Transistor Selection


This is similar to how I select a transistor along with calculating the value of the Base Resistor required to place the transistor in saturation mode; ie a transistor in switching On/OFF mode. There is no point is creating my own video when this explains quite clearly the process.

A project is currently under way where I use this process, soon to be posted. Just a small heads up, the following small switching Transistor is my all time favorite, the S8050 NPN transistor :-)

Datasheet: S8050 Wing Shing Computer Components.


click here to go to ebay listing
So cheap .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

USO Fresh Ride Eastbourne

Another enjoyable ride, I'm well used to going down this route. There are some places where the road doesn't allow a car and a cyc...