Wednesday 29 May 2019

Cool Down Ride: Petone to Oriental Parade, Wellington, New Zealand.

https://d.tube/#!/v/kiwibloke/h0obf15l
This is a more improved and shorter version of the same ride I uploaded onto youtube. This time it's been uploaded onto D.tube.

 --------------------------

On a typical Saturday morning I go out on the USO Bike group ride, afterwards I always do a cool down ride. Ending the day with a steep hill climb back over to Wainuiomata.

This is one of the routes I take as my cool down ride, which is usually another 40km but at a leisurely pace (between 15/35kmhr). I would only come out this way if it is raining, cold, windy etc when it's uncomfortable for people to walk along the Harbour, this place can get crowded where you have to get off your bike and walk.

Camera: Sony FDR-X3000
Overlays: created with Dashware on Win10 64bit
Video Editor: kdenlive on Linux Mint 64bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

USO Fresh Ride Eastbourne

Another enjoyable ride, I'm well used to going down this route. There are some places where the road doesn't allow a car and a cyc...