Thursday 22 February 2018

Wainui Hill Summit Walk


On today’s walk, once I had reached the top of the hill, I decided to shoot a timelapse of the clouds racing across Petone. It takes around 28 minutes to produce enough images to create a 12 second timelapse video so after a little snack, a drink and feeling well rested, I may as well record myself walking back down, and checking out the fantastic stabilization of this amazing camera.


Thoughts

Just noticed our 4k TV cannot play my recently created 1080p50 H264 videos directly from a USB key, needs to be investigated to find out what the problem is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

USO Fresh Ride Eastbourne

Another enjoyable ride, I'm well used to going down this route. There are some places where the road doesn't allow a car and a cyc...