Sunday 26 August 2018

Simple Arduino Proyotyping Setup


Simple setup; an Arduino Uno R3, breadboard, component tester, power source all combined onto a single plastic case that makes this an extremely versatile project.

This is the 2nd one I've made, by adding the component tester it made sense. I have so many loose components lying around I got too lazy to search up there values, it was far easier to just grab new parts out of the labeled drawers, very wasteful.

What I get out of this:-
- a "portable" arduino prototyping board
- a component tester
- an USB powerbank (charge your mobile phone)

Stored inside the case:
- arduino USB cable
- an ATtiny85 shield
- an TTL UART convertor
- microUSB cable
- arduino pro mini
- pocket multimeter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

USO Fresh Ride Eastbourne

Another enjoyable ride, I'm well used to going down this route. There are some places where the road doesn't allow a car and a cyc...