Thursday 4 July 2019

Steemit Censorship: You're Not Allowed to Have an Opinion!

Totally disappointing ... it appears this platform not only stops people from expressing an opinion, but they also remove any rewards for those that speak out.

No reason given, do not even ask why!



Threatening is not a way to make people to go there, I most certainly won't encourage  any of my contacts to go to this platform. I looked at this guys comment and saw nothing wrong with it at all.


Extremely interesting reading, downvoting also seems attract the attention of this abusereports , so why have the option. Seriously!

I can't see myself staying on this platform much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

USO Fresh Ride Eastbourne

Another enjoyable ride, I'm well used to going down this route. There are some places where the road doesn't allow a car and a cyc...