Monday 21 May 2018

Steepshot & Steemit



As you can see I have become active on:-
- Steepshot, this is an alternative to Instagram.
- Steemit is a Blogging platform that I have already been with but never used.

These 2 work together, ie in order to use steepshot you must already be signed up to steemit.

If you upload an image file to SteepShot, on Steemit adds this image and any comments you make onto the Steemit Blog. Which is super handy.

Does hot linking from SteepShot work ?
- if I put the steepshot link into another app/program with it display image

WhatsApp: NO
- just displays the URL

Twitter: YES

Discord: NO

Blogger.com: NO

- shame

Thoughts:

The big question that now comes to mind, do I need another Blogging Platform ? Should I stay with blogger.com and move completely over to Steemit. My future plans is to use neither, I'm in the process on running a Wordpress blog on a paid webhost server.

As for SteepShot, I'll keep using it for a while. I have no idea what CryptoCurrency is and that really doesn't bother me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

USO Fresh Ride Eastbourne

Another enjoyable ride, I'm well used to going down this route. There are some places where the road doesn't allow a car and a cyc...