Wednesday 7 February 2018

First Walk Recorded with the Sony FDR-X3000


Really pleased how this video turned out, now just need to work on composition, I'm sure I'll get better as time goes by.

I don't get a buzz out of walking. It seems you put all this effort and a lot of time getting no where fast. But it is obvious a lot of people enjoy this activity, maybe I should try the bush walks around here, there is many to choose from.


I need to work on creating myself a route with a target of 8km at this initial stage, and attempting to walk the route at least 3 days a week (24km/week).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

USO Fresh Ride Eastbourne

Another enjoyable ride, I'm well used to going down this route. There are some places where the road doesn't allow a car and a cyc...